2022 LACF Ambassador
LACF Ambassador promote fundamental values and principles aligned with Laotian American Community of Fresno philosophies. As elite representatives of LACF, Ambassadors are dedicated to strengthening the Lao community, promoting education, and engaging with the Lao population. Ambassadors will gain volunteer experience, professional development, and leadership skills.
LACF Ambassadors are expected to:
• Participate in mandatory meetings
• Collaborate with Board Members
• Recruit, train, and motivate new members
• Coordinate and participate in fundraising
• Work closely and professionally with other Ambassadors/Members
• Demonstrate professional and courteous behavior at all times, as a representative of LACF
• 12 months commitment to LACF Ambassador Program
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility, creativity, and dedication
• Driven and ambitious individual capable of achieving desired tasks
• Enthusiasm and passion for the Lao community
LACF Ambassador Benefits:
As an LACF Ambassador, you will learn to develop your leadership skills through direct support and mentorship with leaders in LACF (our leaders consists of Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Educators, Agent Brokers, Counselors, Fresno State Alumni’s, etc.) Ambassadors have an opportunity to engage with other students in the community and obtain work experience in a variety of roles. This program offers a network of people to support you in your educational or professional goals. Furthermore, experience gained through LACF Ambassador program provides an excellent reference for future employment and graduate school.